Thursday, November 19, 2009

My university life?? ^^"

this sem really a busy sem~~ just drawing drawing~~~ designing designing~~~
it make me really hate in drawing and designing~~ and make me cant sleep well every night because of rushing for my work~~~

finally , i can rest for awhile within this week already, just pass up some art works and my design..^^
show you guys some of my friends' design "Comic Cover Page" and mine as well~~ ^^"




Calvin's work

WeiXun'swork

Ian's work


Cheesy's work


Lastly, this is my work la.. haha ^^


-------------------

15/11/2009 was my 1st time clubbing day~~ haha.. quite a nice experience ..

1 thing i really appreciated was the remix music in the club~~ really nice... love it so much...
Other than that, i not that appreciated much~~ all the smokers around me... my lungs sure die gao gao... seriously... and the most shocked was... i saw a leng lui beside me... but at the end she is a smoker and keep blowing the 2nd smoke infront of me... Damn It!!!
not only that, i saw a lot of boy 抽水 and the girl looks like ntg... really zha dao~~=.=" ... maybe this is call as clubbing gua~~
For me.. i 100% wont allow my girlfriend to go clubbing alone~~~ ... seriously... unless i acc her go lo... just worry about her kena 抽水 by other boys..... =.="

We had ordered quite a lot of beers o...=.=" well, i just drank 3-4 bottles only.. becuase want to drive car later.. actually i want to try how drunk looks like... i haven been drunk before since i started to drink beer... haha

















around 3-4 am.. we only went back to Kampar..@.@" damn tired and blur.. seriously.... i think i not suitable for this kind of events..=.=" well... 尝试过就好~~ ^^


--------------

17/11/2009 was our housemate Ian birthday .... around 1230 am.. we celabrating with him... haha ...

We all hide into siew wan's room to
discuss how to give him a surprise..~~!!


We all went into his room and pretend
searching somethings to make him up~~
haha


finally~~~ Surprice!!!!!!

We made a birthday card to him with
various type languages
of Happy Birthday~~ ^^

Well.... Happy Bithday la~~ Boss~~~ wish you all the best in your study ^^

1 comment: