Friday, September 18, 2009

my 2nd 20years old birthday ^^"




19/9 morning, in a very nice dreaming.... suddently all my housemate come into my room sing happy birthday song and wake me up...~~~ that time i just wake up in a mess....@.@" an ugly sleeply look... =.=" ..... i really though i was dreaming again...=.="

well.... really unexpected~~~haha.... happy~~~~~




wake up in a mess "look" @.@" still bluring ~~~

a mango flavour fruit cake hor... ^^ so nice...

once again happy birthday to myself ^^"

Ah fan was showing his backside~~ @.@"

Ian and i

Siu Wan and i
My present from 53 housemate ^^" cute leh? ^^

haha i love it so much... ^^ the head of sushi will shake shake and shake de o... ^^

i think i will put it into my car as decoration... so cute ^^ haha...




Once again... thk to my lovely housemates ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment