Friday, September 11, 2009

recent life of Vinz ^^

My blog once again alive finally~~~ haha.... actually i quite busy in uni life... so so so sorry la ^^"
well.... so fast.. my 1st sem of degree going to end after this exam lo.... =.=" by the way... i really dun have the confident towards my exam this sem.... because all my course work damn low.. really out of my expectation...... the highest mark just 34/40 which is IT and the rest 25 plus plus lo.....~~~~ @.@" really hard to score A ...@.@" even B+ also quite hard to score...=.="
i really miss foundation time... always get the highest mark in class... haha ^^" maybe in kampar lecturer quite stingy to give mark gua~~~~

today, just finished my 1st paper which is Advertising Copywriting... ngam ngam enough time to finish it....@.@ not hard to do actually... just depand on lecturer whether accept my concept idea or not..... if he or she thinks my idea is good then ma high mark lo... , if no good just forget about it la~~~ i just did what i suppose to do.. just let god to decided my feature lo.... ^^"

Besides that, let's check it out my No53 members ....
Ah Fan had challenge the Big bowl contest at Sushi King in Kampar~~
if you can finish within 10 mins.... the big bowl noodles FOC hor.... haha.... if failed.. have to pay Rm 38 for it....@.@"



have to fill up the contest form before accept the challenge....
looks like "生死状"
haha

hm.... too big size man~~~~ @.@" gambateh !!!! ^^

10 mins start!!!!

Finally, Ah Fan was Failed~~ @.@"
dun be so sad la... haha ^^

It's time to "help" finishing it lo... ^^"

Finally, the whole things finished also have to
spent almost 20 mins...@.@


Haha...actually i also want to challenge the contest.. but since i saw Ah Fan's suffer look..
i think dun take the risk better @.@
well... on the other hand, we also went to Ipoh sushi king recently... ^^ this time just a normal lunch la... haha no more Big bowl...



saw it??? that is my favourite Tempura prawn with Wasabi.. and it is the only food
in sushi king i would like to eat... @.@"


haha.... i dun think Wasabi is yammi~~~..@.@"

just treat it like eating hot and spicy haha...

give u guys an advice, dun even try this ...@.@

u will regret later... just like me.. =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment