Thursday, January 28, 2010

cook at No53 ? =.=

well~~ this is the 1st time cooking in No53....

we spent RM200++ just buy all those cooking materials and tools... expensive?? hm... ok la.. divided by 5 person ... still can afford la~~ haha~~

well... Fanz will the be the main chef in No53... haha... we all just helping him lo ....

haha~~ 1st time cooking, sure have a lot of uncertainty things happen de la.. like need how many cup of rice for everyone, need how many pinch of salt/ sugar ar... haha..

Let's see our No53 1st time cooked food production~~ haha ... from the appearance look very nice to eat leh~~ haha~~ seriously.. quite nice taste actually la... haha






cooking is very fun actually, but 1 things make me headache is the cooking oil smell problem~~ since we do not have the range hood in the kitchen.. whole No53 house full of the oil smell... especially my room~~~ =.="

my room is a place where lack of wind blow so,my room like a cooking oven.. damn hot even though got two fans in my room. Now my room got very strong cooking smell at the same time (hot + bad cooking smell) ... haiz... also dun know how to solve my problem... stop cooking in the kitchen meh??? haiz~~~ really headache...

i will buy a new range hood when i am back to home town lo.... otherwise my room really cant stay already...@.@" if keep on like that, i prefer eat at outside rather than cooking in kitchen already...=.=" ....

No comments:

Post a Comment