Monday, January 18, 2010

My 1st Taekwondo Demo in my life.... ^^"

Today was my 1st Taekwondo Demonstration day in my life... really appreciated it~~ and very enjoy... In our demonstration had included
  • Basic Demonstration
  • Poomsae
  • Self Defence
  • Kicking
  • Breaking

The most important things is.. i know a lot of friends from Taekwondo Club... haha~~~ they very funny and always have fun during the lesson class~~ love it so much~~~ ^^"


That is me la~~~ kicking demo~~ yeng leh?? haha~~


I involved all the performances except Poomsae lo... haha~~ just let those who are gold medal to do it lo... haha

hoo~~ what i know is that, i am very busy on that time.... onces finished one part, then have to continues the following part... haha~~






Well... i so glad that, all of us very serious towards the performance and all of us were did a great jobs in our own part...During the training session, we helped each other especially those juniors~~ and we also always cheer up each other .... we all like a team~~ UTC~~~ yeah~~~ haha.....

















No comments:

Post a Comment