Friday, February 26, 2010

My Movie Day

Yesterday, i did a very exaggeration things in my life... My friends and i 9 of us went to Ipoh jusco watching movies. I cant believe myself that, able to watch 4 movies in one whole day... haha~~~

RM 40 for 4 movies... ok la.... haha~~~ just feel very tired by sitting and watching the screen for so long period...
Can you guys imagined that how long and thick it could be actually?? haha~~
let's check it out





this time, i did a smart things.... haha... i brings a long with the Mcd bottle and go into the cinema.. haha~~ i can refill how many times i want...

Dun know why, i feel very busy in cinema.... rushing for next coming movie..=.=" haha~~~ well... just enjoy the moment la...~~ sometimes i had been watched the same trailer in different cinema room @.@"

I personally not that like this movie... very bored in story... haha~~
about falling in love in different characters and different situation..

I like it very much... periously, i had been cheated by its movie name... i thought is about love story or about realationship movie...=.=" haha~~

recommand you guys to watch.. ^^


I love it very much too... haha~~ got Medusa and Zues... those characters appeal in Dota haha~~
the graphic also nice la...
recommand you guys ^^


I dun like its story.. bored=.=" about the holy book of the Christian.... some bad guys kill a lot of ppl becuase of this book... and good guy wanna save this book and sent it to another place..
like Western version 西游记 ... 哈哈

No comments:

Post a Comment